Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:12:57 -0700
**Hi everyone, the rescue could really use a decent color printer,
nothing super hi tech but let's face it, something that produces at
least a good quality pic as we are using it for rescue documents. If
anyone is looking to sell one cheap, or even donate it, I would be
most appreciated.

**Jen Kovacsi: I'm not looking for special thanks or anything but I
noticed in your post that you did not note the card I sent you. It was
a cc of the one I sent your mom. I know Skeeter meant as much to you
as he did your mom....and you know I loved him too. Roseanne and Jen
and are new to FML'ing and have not really introduced their "ferret
specialties".

BTW, FML folks, this is a very unique family as mom& dad share the joy
of ferrets with their daughter and her boyfriend, its like one big
fuzzy family. If only there were more families like this. Roseanne is
one of those angels that specializes not only in rehabbing ferrets, but
truly loves it also. She hand fed the litter when Ivy's milk didn't
produce properly last year, she's taken in any ferret no matter the
problem. One very near and dear to my heart, Hershel, was almost put
down at the humane society becuase he had trouble walking. We rushed to
pick him up , first thought being insulinoma but it wasn't that type of
walk at all. His front feet curled under, it was his front feet that
troubled him, but once he got himself up he would walk, stumble and get
right back on the stick. What is truly amazing is that if you give him
a tube, he zings through it!!!!! The ridges must give him some sort of
traction but its' amazing to see. It was determined by our angel, Dr.
Ho that he either suffered an injury or had a neurological problem. He
has definitely mastered the art of getting attention (as if he didn't
already get enough) He will lay there on his back looking helpless
silently calling to anyone that would hold and cuddle him. It was hard
to see him get adopted but I knew that this would be a perfect match.

Jen & her boyfriend Matt are masters of weaselisms. (as you could see
in her last post calling Skeeter's fangs-fangeroos. This is only one
of many weaselisms that make these folks fun to be around.

Well this is longer than intended. I am having those rare moments being
laid up with this foor where I have the time to express what's on my
mind, post more often. It's therapy.Now if I could just master this
prehistoric knee walker in my narrow bathroom. There's definitely a big
money video in that!.

Take care all,
Hug your fuzzys extra tight tonight.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.