From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 16:44:11 -0600
The other night friday to be exact I had a date with a women I have seen a
couple times before.  We ended up having a few drinks at the end of the
night and ended up in my bedroom.  Well Bear had heard the presence so she
woke up and began to shake her cage door so I would let her out.  Bear and I
share a bedroom, she was becoming very annoying so I did let her out.  I
sware that I saw her scamper out into the hallway to play with her toys.  So
then I went back to what I was...well..you know.  Then in the act my female
friend began to get very loud.  Just when I was begining to feel like
superman she sreammed "GET THAT THING OFF MY FEET!!"

My pride took a little shot there, but we both had a good lagh...after Bear
was locked out of the room.  I think that Bear just thought we were
wrestling and wanted to help me.  Bear is a girl also and has nipped my
female friends toes in the past maybe she is jelouse.  WHO KNOWS, but this
was a good lesson I will remember to close my door all the way next time.

This is a little embarrassing so I put it under anon.  post.  So I'm sorry
incase you wanted to make fun of me.  My ego has already gone on one
rollercoaster this week.

I'm also sorry if there is anyone under the age of 18 reading this. For
those of you that are we were just wrestling

                            Signed
                               ME