From:
Katie Lee Bottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:25:52 EST
I finally named my baby, Juliet.  She is a silver mitt.  She is doing very
well.  She eats and drinks.  We've only had two "accidents" outside the
litter box and those were my fault.  I took her out immediately after she
woke up.  I bought ferretone and a kitten hairball remedy.

Juliet is sleeping in her choice of 2 denim hammocks and a hideyhammock
that I personally sewed just for her.  She sleeps with a teddybear.  She
has two balls.  She has two bell bird toys in her cage.  She has a t-shirt
on the first floor of her cage that she loves to nap in.  I wore it before
I gave it to her so it would smell like me.  I love my little fuzzie.  My
dogs love her too (they think she is a puppy).  I don't let the dogs play
with her.  They are just too big.

I'm going to look into a better food instead of the 8in1 Premium.  I
think I'm gonna go with Iams Kitten food.  But I am still concerned about
litter.  Everyone pretty much jumped down my throat about the aspen
bedding (which I am using as litter).  So I am going to change it but I
don't know what to use.  Can I just shred newpaper for the box?

Katie Lee & Juliet