From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:40:48 -0400
Lisette, I've enjoyed the many posts about Mini-Mi.  Your vivid stories
make it easy to imagine the crazy life of this little fuzzgirl.  She is
very lucky to have a home with you, and I hope you are able to find a
home that is even more suited to her crazy antics.

I had only one problem with your post, I think

Draw Back #6 "She likes to run up people's bodies and sit on their heads"
clearly belongs on the Good Stuff list!  LOL

Dooks to you both (and all your little ones there)
Risa