From:
"Melissa A. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 01:10:50 +0000
>From:    EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: lazy bubba
>Have you ever seen a ferret that didnt jump at the chance to get out of
>his cage?

My Kili is like that too.  The ferrets are only caged at night and the
other three are usually raring to go when I approach the cage but Kili
takes his own sweet time.  Sometimes he even continues to sleep if I pull
him out and plop him on the bed.

I think he's just one of those "people" who loves to sleep :-)  Bubba might
be like that too.

Speaking of sleeping ferrets, there's something I've been wanting to post
about for a while.  Does anyone else wake their ferrets up by placing a
tiny drop of water on their lips?  It looks so silly when I do this...
especially with the two ferrets who sleep with their tongues out!
Eventually I have three or four of them around the cage door (right next to
the water bottle) waiting for the next drop of water.  Little weirdos :-)

-mel
(with the ferrets Kili, Seymore, Bumblebee, and Brickbat)

-----    Be a part of the Revolution    ----
-----        www.Adbusters.org         -----