From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:25:52 -0800
Hello everyone.  I just wanted to drop you a note that I'm on the job
here [tipping my hat].  Everything is in order and Sandee already
dictated to me something to post in the FML today about a little one.  It
was sort of hard to understand her because evidently, this last ferret
really cracked her up and she kept giggling as she spoke.  Have you ever
tried to understand someone who giggles AND talks in ferret at the same
time??  It was a real trip.  Anyway, I look forward to greeting all the
little ones and relaying all their little adventures (or misadventures).

I also just wanted to say that I'll miss Sandee's last human so very
much.  She gave so much of herself and I'll miss her.  I hope that I can
help Sandee the weangel just as much.  Well, tally ho!

Sandee's human