From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:10:53 -0000
For everyone who's been asking for ferret cross-stitch - WE'VE GOT IT!

Large, colorful kits come complete with all floss, fabric, chart, needle,
and instructions.  10 gorgeous designs showcase our ferrets in all the
typical ferret poses.

I know we don't usually sell things on the FML, but I've seen posts asking
for ferret cross-stitch and thought some of you would see it here.

For a brochure of our cross-stitch kits, email us at:
[log in to unmask] and leave your name and address.  We'll get a
brochure with pictures of the kits out to you (soon they will be up on our
website as well as on Ebay - but they're available NOW!)

These designs are beautiful and exclusive.  Hope you like them!