From:
The Hintons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:30:37 -0700
Greetings!  I know that cheweasels are the reccomended thing for chewing
ferrets, but I need something in the interim until mine come in.  Baxter
(aka baxturd) has already destroyed one pair of shoes with his chewing and
would like to destroy another I am sure.  Would rawhide chews work or would
that cause a blockage?  I don't want anything that would injure him, so if
I have to I can just wait.  Just looking for some other suggestions.

joanne hinton & minkarue & baxter too!