From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2014 23:32:31 -0400
Hi,

All ferret foods smell rancit to me., considering their ingredients,
including fish meal or chicken meal etc. etc.. Even marshall senior
diet is repulsive, and zupreem, and totally ferret... especially after
i open the bags for the first time.

I haven't bought dr smith n jones food, so i cannot speak for that...
but best to ask questions and take precautions with ferret foods..

That probably doesn't help much, but thats my 2 cents..

Howard