Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:04:38 -0500
We noticed that some of you are upset with changes from your current
ferret diet suppliers. If you have trouble finding Path Valley Farm
products, we are happy to deal with you direct. We do not sell our
email lists. You will not get mail from other people because you
bought from Path Valley.

We understand your issues in California and can work with you because
we are a small, family owned ferret supplier.

As always, thank you for supporting Path Valley's pledge never to sell
our ferrets for research by purchasing Path Valley ferrets and ferret
diets whenever possible.

Regards,
Derrick
www.pathvalleyfarm.com