From:
daring_daisy_do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:05:28 -0500
Please, some thoughts and prayers for our Darlin Daisy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/thelovezoo/Darlin%20Daisy/
Daisy12-19-04.jpg

She goes in for surgery on Tuesday, July 26.  This surgery is to remove
a mass/lump/tumor on her back.  We are definitely having it biopsied to
see what all it is and what we will be looking forward to with her.  She
is 5 years old and just a sweetie.  This will be the first of 2 surgeries
for her.  Her next is Adrenal surgery that will happen in September :(

I am adding new things fairly regularly.  Ceramics, jewelry, toys and
whatnots.  All funds raised will be used to off-set the cost of the
upcoming surgeries and such.  Please look and bid.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdaring_daisy_doQQhtZ-1

Thank you,
Lynn and The Love Zoo