Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 15:14:31 -0400
love has no bounds and please don't beat yourself up as I can feel for
you.

I felt like I murdered my boy when I had him put down. I kept
questioning my dissision to do this. Maybe he wasn't as sick as he was.
Don't beat yourself up, because your Tootsie knows you loved her and it
was just a terrible accident, that unfortunately happened. I left Pooh
out all the time when he was so sick that last week and we talked about
the RB and he slept under my place where I was sleeping. I could reach
out and touch him. He knew probably better than I that the time was
near, as he qiut his meds and wouldn't eat.

Beck

I am so sorry for your loss.