From:
"Suzanne M. Abbott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 05:45:05 -0400
I am owned by two fuzzies, one is a 1 1/2 year old male sable and the other
is a 5 month old female sable.  We decided to adopt her to keep the other
company.  We have had her for a little over two months.They have been
getting along great together.  In that time I have noticed that Ralphie has
lost some weight, she on the other hand has gained a lot.  When we broght
her home she was pretty thin.  I have been feeding them 8-1 ultimate and
have recently added the new one that the ferret store has put out.  He
still is not gaining.  I have tried to give him some chicken baby food but
he just turns his nose up at it.  She on the other hand loves it.  He seems
to be eating normally, is VERY active, more then he was when he was alone,
and has no problem going to the bathroom.  He likes to stash his food and I
have noticed that the little one has been eating it.  I have now started to
make sure that there is food there all the time.  Think he may justbe too
lazy to go to his food dish to replace it.  He has just got done shedding,
it is not just in one spot but all over.  I have decided that if it
continues I am going to take him to the vet, but right now by looking at
him you wouldn't think there is anything wrong.  If anyone has any
suggestions I would appreciate it.