From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:22:17 EDT
matan...

yes...we all understood...it is YOU who do not understand...

if you are going to repeatedly ask for help from us...and continually get
qualified responses...then YOU had better start listening...

or you are going to be without anything to write about...your poor little
jill is going to die...

please pay attention to those who KNOW what they are talking about...

are you so selfish as to jeopardize your jill's life????
is making baby ferrets so important to you that you would kill your ferret
to get them?

or is there a different reason you are so adamant about NOT spaying her?

a ferret lover...
kat

KITY= .. =KAT...(a.k.a....FuzzieMom) and her Kollektive "17"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, PopPye, Noodles, Sandi-Mandi,
Hope-HollyHeart, Edison, Lucky, Uh-Oh, Princess Cissy, Jack, Sassy-too,
Angel...and now..."Lefty-LuvBug"!

And holding "Lil Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...
Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy, D'weezle,
and the biggest piece of my heart,Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97