Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:01:55 -0700
Hi all

Things are kinda da same here.  Nothing new happening except little ones
coming in.

A little girl named Gabby came in.  She waz met by Seth, Oliver and
Fiona.  They were real happy to see her and greeted her very warmly.
Then it waz da usual gab session where they exchanged all da gossip and
news from home.  They talked for some time.  Then it waz off to explroe
and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube
Park where they were in a very serious practice session to improve their
times through da tubes.  They had been awaiting a third to fill out da
team and they said they can be a serious threat when competeing.  Their
times got steadily better and soon they were hitting record times.  Gabby
waz a real asset to da team.  They are looking forward to da next tube
race to see how they do.  Their practice soon broke down to a game of
chase da ferret.  You know ferrets you can't keep them serious for long.
They were chasing each other through da tubes and it seemed like they
were all it at da same time.  She said to send her luv along with lots
of kisses.

A little girl named Lola came in later.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  I said she needed to go
over to da Ferretvite Festival to meet new friends and get to know
others.  She said ok but to fill da time she waz off to explore on her
own.  At da right time she came back and we headed over there.  She
seemed da hit of da party.  She waz soon out on da floor dancing with
everyone there.  She danced and danced with only a few short breaks to
lap up some ferretvite for energy.  She seemed to make friends real fast
and I think she will do well here.  She danced with every one she could
and talked and talked.  After dancing herself into exhaution they were
finally kicked out when da place closed and it waz off to Hammock Haven
where they all piled into a hammock together and soon napping.  She said
to send her luv and kisses and hugs.

I looked up Ginger in da puter.  She sure did make it.  She waz over at
ADirt Mountain watching all da digger in action and doing as little
digging herself.  She sais she misses her mommy but everything else her
waz just great.  She said not to worry over her as she is doing real
good ans will be right here waiting.  She said to pass on her luv and
kisses to everyone there.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to see how things are going at home.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee