Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:11:00 -0500
Hi Folks,
We don't post very often, to this or any other list, but we feel we must
share this message of gratitude with the entire ferret community.

This last year and on in to this one, Save Our Shelters (SOS) and all the
great people involved, has been a wonderful friend to all of the fuzzys
here at Ferret Hollow.  From helping with a donation to our surgical bill
with Dr. Weis to a letter writing campaign by Lisa W.  on out behalf, they
have been true to their mission.  We wanted to publicly thank them for all
their hard work and ask all of you who read the FML to remember that these
selfless folks are out there every day working for our little ones and
asking for nothing in return.  Think about them once in a while and
support them whenever you can.

Thanks to All and Lottsa Dooks!!
Denise
Ferret Hollow Shelter & Rescue, Inc.
www.ferrethollow.org
Rick & Denise Jackson
84 cooper Ave. #11
Long Branch, NJ 07740
732-571-7231
501(c)3 Not for Profit
100% No-Kill Shelter
EIN: 22-366647
NJ&W: 21175 Mon
NJ Charities Registration:
CH1577400

To make a donation through PayPal click the link below:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rick%40ferrethollow.org
&item_name=Ferret+Hollow+Shelter+%26+Rescue%2C+Inc.
&item_number=223666647&image_url=http%3A//www.ferrethollow.org
&no_shipping=1&return=http%3A//www.ferrethollow.org
&cancel_return=http%3A//www.ferrethollow.org

ALL LIFE is precious!! Support your local shelter!!

[Moderator's note: Ummm... 5 lines worth or URL?  I imagine there's a
quicker way than that to get to it but if you prefer the above, don't
forget to make one big long URL out of it with no spaces!  BIG]