From:
PatAndrews428 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 17:43:45 +0000
I have been using Diatomaceous Earth (DE) for the last four years in my
ferret room with great success against all sorts of pests. I don't know
if DE's been the reason none of my ferrets have fleas or because my dog
is on Frontline and I've headed the pesky critters off at the pass. But
DE has worked against ants and other crawling insects. It does not work
against pantry moths, however. Sigh.

Just make sure you buy the human grade (which it will say it is clearly
on the container). The stuff for pools is NOT acceptable.

Good luck in your battle against fleas.

Pat