From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 20:29:05 -0500
I loved my Superpet cage (ferrets are more free roam now, with just a
small open cage in their room).  I know some people find it hard that
the doors aren't big on all levels (which is hard with litterboxes!) but
the floors are solid (not wire) which is so much better for their feet.
I also liked the bubble tubes for going from level to level, no room to
fall.  Although I supposed they could be harder for an older ferret to
navigate.

Dooks
Risa