Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:10:45 EDT
It's been over for a month now.I want to say a huge Thank You to some
people for all their wonderful help.Without it,it wouldn't have been as
nice as it was.This Thank You is long overdue too.

Christine for all the help you did with the TV & newpapers.Phylis
(Wanderin_Weasels) for her donations of her book.She was our mystery
guest as well.Valerie for all her help on eveything.She helped pack up
all the kids,helped transport them to & from.And Tea` for all the
food.Julia for her time spent on skecthes of ferts & people.

While the event was a flop,as it was the wrong weekend to hold it.It was
alot of fun getting to meet up with some ferret loving folkes.

And to all those that helped with beddings,Thank You.

We did 2 adoptions that weekend & screened for more.Phyl took home Vella,
a blind girl.And Valerie took home Mikey,a DEW boy of 9 mths.Both these
kids will have great forever homes.

Dooks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue?Shelter