From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:13:04 -0600
Wow, look at all this great stuff mommy put on the floor for us to play
with Kiki.  Yeah Brownie, but what's mommy doing on the bed?  I'm dunno,
check out this cool box, come play with me!  Uh, ok, but first I gotta
check out what all that rattling is up on the bed.  Now lets see, if I
climb up on this box, and crawl through here... Yea!  I made it.  Now
lets see, Ooo pretty paper, crinkly.  Hey!  Darn it, Mommy put me back on
the floor.  That's ok, I got it figured out, see, took me no time at all
to get back up here.  Now, lets see what's in this bag.  Cool, it all
krinkles and is shiny.  I'm gonna hide this big bag of shiny stuff.  Hey!
Darn it, on the floor again.  Geez, now I gotta climb up again.  Phew,
getting tired.  Ok, now where was that crinkly stuff?  Hey, what's that?
A box full of neat stuff, uh oh, can't get out.  Mom!  Mom!  Mom?  Now
where did she go?  Oh, I hear her, she'll get me out.  Hey, what's going
on, this box is moving?  Why did she close the top, doesn't she know I'm
in here?  Sure wish I know how to dook.  Boy is it dark, and my hidey
hole is moving again.  Maybe if I scratch and run around she'll notice
me.  Oh good, she's opened the top again.  Yea, that's right, lots of
cuddles and kisses.  Now next time you wrap gifts make sure you don't
wrap me too mommy!

As told to mommy by Kiki.

Note from mommy.  (Shelley).  When wrapping gifts, watch for your
fuzzies.  Boxes are much to fun for fuzzies to ignore.  Almost mailed
my baby!