From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 05:22:50 -0500
Hello,
Almost a week has passed since we lost the Terrorist and the rest seem
fine.  We're still praying it's finally over.  Monster, our oldest, is back
up to 4 1/2 lbs. and dancing for joy every moment he is out of the cage.
I can't wait to bring him back to the vet as the vet gave him no chance of
living when he last saw him.  Chewbakka is gaining weight back and heading
for his usual weight of 4 lbs.  Meme is still skinny, but she is now solid
muscle and flying as usual.  The Dutchess is looking good and has
established herself as alpha weasel.  She rules with an iron paw backed up
by a dog like bark and cobra like strikes.  Yeah, all seems to be going
back to normal in wizzledom.

Mikki & Dee
Monster- Where's my salmon! Dook, dook, dook, crash!
Chewbakka- Here's the music I want to hear, I even brought the tape for you!
Meme- NONOBADFERRET to tower looking for take off clearence...Oh the he**
with it...ZOOM!
Dutchess- It's Mine, Mine, all mine, YOU'RE ALL MINE!!

Kind regards
--

Mikki & Dee                       -l-
"Learning To Fly"on Autopilot  -o-(_)-o-  Team AMIGA