From:
Travis A Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:23:04 -0500
It is with a heavy heart that I post this morning.  Sometime between 10pm
on Sunday evening and 5am Monday morning my little Powder passed over the
rainbow bridge.  He was suffering from congestive heart failure and the
three different vets I went to said it was just a matter of time.

I thought that I had prepared myself for his day, but now that it has
happened, it's harder than I could ever have imagined.  I wanted to thank
Gary Holowicki and Dr. Kemmerer for their advise and ideas on how to treat
Powder.  I know he is in a better place now where his little heart beats
strong and he can run and play all he wants, but it just hurts my heart to
know that he won't be there when i get home tonight.

Thanks for listening, being a part of this list will help me get though
these tough times.

Sincerely Travis & Loki

We miss you so much Powder