From:
Lynn Foster or Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:44:02 -0500
Dear FML:

I would like to take a moment to announce that the Foster family (Koka and
Bill ferrets, and Lynn and Bill, humans and many assorted cats) have
adopted Phoebe from the Adler family.

She is happily adapting to a life of free roam in a large part of the house
set up with tubes, boxes, toys and chew weasels.  Phoebe is a albino and is
very similar to my beloved Meeka.  She looks like Meeka but of course she
is her own person.

Tomorrow she goes to the vet for a quick once over and to meet her doctor
(better to meet her in the best of health).

We are very excited to have her with us and are trying very hard to let her
settle in without bugging her for too many snuggles and kisses.  It is a
very happy day at our house.

Lynn