Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:10:05 -0800
Hi all

My hooman has been having a lot of problems recieving da mailing list in
dat they haven't got it for over a week.  If you made request and they
were not answered I m sorry as I didn't get them as my hooman didn't give
them to me.  They have got it for da past 2 days and hopefully it is fixed
now.  My mailbox is active and still works though.

A little girl named Lucy came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions here.  She went over to da
Fruit Bar and tested and tasted all da different ones.  Then she stated
dat she wanted to give her new wings a try.  So I assigned an instructor
to teach her da best stuff.  She waz soon in da air and soaring away like
a pro.  She got all da neat soaring stuff down pat pretty quick.  She had
great difficulty landing though.  If she waz an airplane she would need a
major overhaul but here everything heals quickly.  After she had practiced
a little they looked a lot better though and she will soon be a verteran
at it.  She said to send lots of luv and lots and lots of ferret hugs and
kisses.

I am off to da raes.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee