From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 11:09:59 -0700
hello fellow addicts I have a quick question about our newest little one
still unnamed (debating TRUELY short for truely tooo cute for words).
anyways about the new onw we have switched to Iams Kitten Food on the advice
of our vet and since using that she's developed diarrea but it isn't green
and don't see no blood her rectal ext.  seems to be shrinking back into
normal proportions.  She's going on 2 months old.  Could this be because of
the changes in her diet.  I think she was on ferret food when she was at the
store and we had been using Iams Less Active for our rather plump cats and
she didn't have no problems with that and now all the ferets are on Kitten
Food the cats food dish having been moved to the counter out of temperary
reach.  More on that another timein the Antics of our Kids.

Should we be worried or should we give her sometime to get use to it?

Off to bed maybe I'll write more later but I still need to catch up on the
FML I'm about 2 weeks behind do to circumstances at home that have kept me
from the computer.  See ya soon

Shanon, Mitch, Callie and Shoffie (cats) and of course Switch,
Smokey, Blaize and ?.