Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:55:54 -0800
Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this "Madam
Ferret" person is most likely a friend of my favorite anon poster.  Here
we go again.  Taking valuable time to answer a post by someone who has:

a) next to no knowledge whatsoever about my rescue efforts

b)Insists on making insinuations that ARE NOT BASED ON FACT.

Since I have the utmost respect for BIG and this forum as well as advice
he has recently given me, I will restrain myself from commenting as I
would like to.  First of all, my vet is very caring and has been working
extremely close with Taz to rectify this situation.  So yes he is
concerned.

Taz and all of my ferrets already drink from an open water bowl.  He is
not dehydrated.  (But thank you anyway for reminding me to check the
obvious) Money is not the reason Taz has gone sick.  He has received every
bit of medical attention that he has needed.  By the way, what exactly are
geenies?  Is this some new ferret disorder brought on by improper rubbing
of a magic lamp?

Money I recently spent on Ebay ( as if it is any business of yours) was
for items I purchased for a friend that does not have a computer.
Henceforth, not $ that I spent.  That is the last time I will answer to
a comment like that unless you plan on making a donation to my rescue
yourself.  You have nothing to bring to the table of my ferret's medical
problems and I will no longer answer to crap like this by you and Miss
Anon poster.  Anyone that was genuinely concerned for my Taz emailed me
privately and I have no doubt that he will now be on the road to recovery.
You can also save the phony kudos for one of your camp's less intelligent
victims.  I see right through it.

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."
Bullwinkle Moose

Dooks,