From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:10:56 -0400
I also had a similar situation with hair regrowth.  I had a 3.5 yo female
who had bi-lateral adrenal surgery, both excision and cryo.  Her coat was
fine before the surgery, but lost most of it in the months following.
She looked horrible.  Her vulva swelling also did not go completely down.
That was last summer.  This spring she is back to normal.  Sometimes
there hair doesn't grow right back based on the shedding cycles.  She
must have somehow missed the fall (and just shed her hair), but this
spring she is as pretty as ever.  I also did a follow up visit and my
vet suggested I wait to see what happened next shed...he was right.

Amy Robbin
Human Resources
SeaChange International, Inc.
Phone:  (978) 897-0100