From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:03:27 -0400
We purchased our first fuzzie from a local pet store, after falling in love
with my brother-in-law's 3 month old silver mitt.  They told us that she was
6 weeks old, we fell in love instantly, and were subsequently pursuaded to
purchase all kinds of incorrect and useless ferret paraphenalia.  Anyways
we took her home and she could not really even walk she was all topsy turvy
and wobbly.  When she went to eat her food she had no idea, then we realized
she had no teeth and could not eat!!  It took us what seemed like forever
and multiple books before we figured out what to feed her.  I truly don't
beleive that she was even six weeks old, and everything sold to us was
inappropriate for a ferret nonetheless one her age!!!  Anyways, it turns
out that Willow Bear was from Marshall Farms, and reading the MArshall
Farms post has proven my concern.

Last week we stopped by the pet store where we bought Willow Bear, and
ended up purchasing a little brother for her.  Fozzie was also 6 weeks they
said...however, all he did was cry and whimper freaking out Willow Bear.
he had teeth but wanted nothing but cuddling and if he couldn't see you,
he'd cry and whimper.

Anyways, I this confirms all my worries about Marshall Farms, and I hope
they change their policies soon.

Kerry
Willow Bear and the Fuzzy Fozmeister

P.S> Thank You all for your responses on Willow Bear's weird noises
which are normal after all!!