From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:22:49 -0400
I have a real treat for all of you (at least I hope it is a treat).
Very early Monday morning, one of my jills gave birth to her second
litter. I tried to get some video of Val giving birth to the babies,
and I have put the clips together, and have them online.

Do not be afraid to watch. It is not bloody or particularly gross.
Since this was Val's second litter, she did have an easier time then a
first time mom might have, but this is a fairly good example of what a
normal ferret delivery is like - at least to the extent I have
experienced the process.

<http://danee.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album01&id=birth_of_a_litter>

I have seen human babies delivered (I assisted with the birth of all 3
of my grandsons) and personally, I think that a human delivery is much
bloodier and grosser then a ferret delivery.

You may want to turn up your sound. If you do, you can hear the babies
squeaking, and at one point you can even hear Val groan a little during
a contraction.

I hope you find this video interesting and informative.
Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
http://www.ferretadv.com
ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/