Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:25:19 -0500
The ferret that got her foot caught in a Ferret Nation shelf & hung
overnight- has died. The shelter operator will post update.

I have written to Midwest & got a fast response when (TIME SENSITIVE)
is written in the Subject line of email. They at first offered to send
shelf replacements shelves BUT but the problem still exists with the
replacements.

I strongly suggest either buy or make covers OR get DUCT tape & cover
all the edges -(over the 2 corner bars too) at least for now- be sure
to make it so NO gaps are present.

I make the covers but there is a waiting list of about a week for Shelf
( & ramp covers) to order

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Protect now! I will post what the end result is with MIDWEST.
Rose German