From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 08:01:34 -0700
Here is the weekly update on the Lost Ferrets listings!  We've had several
more ads placed this weekend and early this week, so please check them out!
www.geocities.com/lostferrets

Sugar Baby, from Indianapolis is still missing since January.  Hardley
Dizzy, from Portland, OR has not been found yet either.  Also still on the
site are Peepers, from San Jose, CA, and Bandett from Stroudsburg, PA.
And the newest addition to the Lost listings is Sprite, a female sable in
Centerville, IA.

On the found front, we still have the three listings I posted last week
from KiSta Ferret Shelter.  We have two new ones, though!  A ferret was
found wandering the road near Newport, OR.  The Pacific Ferret Shelter
Network has information on this ferret.  And, a ferret was found in the
Whitley area of Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom.

Please check out these listings at the address above, and don't forget to
hunt for May's contest form while you are there!!
=====
Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets