From:
"fur. chaos. weezilarchy." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:44:52 -0700
>From:    Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Dooking
>
>okay, I may be a little naive, or just not hip on the lingo...what
>exactly is "Dook" ?  Is it a kind of dance ferrets do, or is it a verbal

heh.... when i first saw the term used, i thought it was a euphemism for a
bowel movement.  i still don't use the term, because i think it *sounds*
like i'm talking about my ferrets' pooping skills (which i do, but that's
another topic).

the boy and i came up with the word "gronk" to decribe the ferret noise
when jack was first with us.  i still think "Gronking" is a good term for
ferret talk...

-k-

[Moderator's note: My favorite word to describe "dook" was "chortle", but
it seems to have fallen out of favor over the years.  (Perhaps because the
use of "four-letter" American slang has become so popular?  Damn.)   BIG]