From:
Mary and Modern Ferret magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 00:12:58 -0500
Hi Everybody!

Modern Ferret, that merry magazine of mustelid mayhem, is pleased to
announce the debut of its new web site -- http://www.modernferret.com!

If you've been wondering what Modern Ferret is all about, or if you just
want to keep up with what we're doing, please give it a look.  In the
coming weeks we'll be putting up more articles from our back issues as well
as some original material.

Be sure to check out the latest resource for ferrets on the web!

Mary & Eric
Sabrina, Ralph, Marshmallow & Knuks