From:
J Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:59:55 -0400
I have received a private response from Charleen Schuster in which she says
the Director of the WFA is the one who (allegedly) saw the Marshall/Petco
paperwork.  I have no idea what is going on here, but given that UPS does
not ship live animals as Charleen claimed - a fact I confirmed with UPS
this morning - and given that Charleen herself said she doesn't believe all
the kits are 3 - 4 weeks old (despite what the Director reported was on the
paperwork), I am not inclined to place any credence in anything she said
earlier.  I still think Charleen has some serious PUBLIC explanations to
make concerning the obvious and serious errors in the earlier posting.

--
Jim H