From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:30:58 EDT
Well I wanted to let you all know that I got my lil Vinyl Reign back in my
life and more -- I want to welcome you all to my lil girl Jezebel (Jezy for
short) she's almost what I always wanted (I really want a silver) but Jezy
is a silver mitt.  cute lil thing ... She was born on June 26, 1998 (1 month
after Vinyl Reign died -- you put it together) I knew my baby would not
leave.

BUt man do we ever got a digger in the sandbox again!  I feel like its
Turner and hootch all over again!
dont dig in the litter box
Dont go here
Dont dig to china
Dont eat the wires
Dont shit on my floor thing!

God the joy of parent hood

Jezebel wants to say something to you all -- Hi I want to thank my mummy for
adopting me and i'm gonna dig to china.  I never got to see my older brother
but mummy says he's just as great as I am even says I'm like him but worse!
Yes the plan worked!  Well maybe I'll let mummy take a nap now and play with
my toy ferret she got me did ya know it Squeaks!  HEHEHHEHE.

Can you tell shes very active!

love all
Jena