Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:27:07 -0500
HOW do we reach the NJ rescue lady, Doreen Zelasko???? I am in VA, and
would love to have them, even the other poor ferret with a tumor above
his eye, but there was NO address given for Doreen???

Can anyone give me her address??

Jane N.

--
Millions of domestic animals are starving or killed each year due to
neglect. Please help support the The Humane Society of the United

The Animal Rescue Site needs your help in feeding previously abused
animals who are now living their lives in a protective sanctuary or
are awaiting adoption! Help feed tens of thousands of animals every
day with a simple click, at no cost to you. Visit
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com today!

 Hear our humble prayer, O
God, for our friends the animals. Especially for the animals who are
suffering; for any that are hunted or lost or deserted or frightened or
hungry; for all that must be put to death. We entreat for them all Thy
mercy and pity and for those who deal with them, we ask a heart of
compassion and gentle hands and kindly words. Make us, ourselves, to be
true friends to animals and so to share the blessings of the merciful.
written by Albert Schweitzer

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large

Look into www.freecycle.org a awesome way of saving our landfills some
space.. Its free,if someone has a iten they no longer want,they post it
there. If you'd like it,quickly respond to the post the person in turn
will give you a address...All it costs you is gas to go get it.. No
strings attached!