Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 10:37:50 -0400
Mom has been a member of IGive for about a year but she is always so busy
trying to take care of us, and drive the big yellow thingy also take care
of Miss Kay and the other human ladies.  She makes the Big wedding cakes
too, all to help care for us kids here at Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue
shelter.  OH we forgot about the store and e-Bay.

So our Mom asked Uncle Harry if he could help getting the IGive thingy
setup so you all could have another way that can help, and we all know
how you humans like to shop.

Plus the first time you shop and spend the nice humans at IGive add
another $5 to the part that the stores send us.

Just click the link here in the e-mail and it will take you to IGive and
you can join our cause.

http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=284500&causeid=22069

Thank You
Andy & Ziggy