From:
Chip Gallo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 04 Jan 1992 23:13:22 EST
Chris - this address is permanent. Also, our company is getting a
domain name on the Internet (via CSI in Reston, Va.). Should be up
in the next few weeks. At some time in the future I may be able to
offer an FTP site for ferret info . . .

Sorry about the temporary addresses and such. Not much I could do
about it. And thanks for making the FERRET EXPO WEST press release
look so nice--I know that took extra work!

If you get the opportunity, check out GEnie. They have Canada access,
I believe, and offer the best ferret bang-for-the-buck ($5.95 a month
unlimited evenings/weekends access) around.

[I thought I had the best bang-for-the-buck.  $0/month.  Sheesh ;-)]

Have a very productive 1992! <Chip Gallo>