From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 20:58:36 -0700
Sorry i've been "missing" as of late.My Angel of a Mom passed away 4
weeks ago and 5 weeks ago i had my first Grandchild,Brianna Christine
(Rosa) Kipple

(after Mom:) Life has been soooo crazy.
Plus they are now putting a series of chicken cartlidge injections in my
left knee...(praying i don't start clucking,soon)~Depression has taken me
off the computer....

I'm writing tonight to ask for help for Norma James who has a Shelter in
South,Wales..i'm not sure how many of you here are from that Country but
Norma needs help,desperately..  having over 40 small animals to find
homes for.  Norma has developed advanced lung cancer and also needs your
Prayers or whatever it is you do.....

Norma is like a blood sister to me.My Mom was from Wales coming here in
1927 so we developed a bond right away some years back...

She has ferrets,degues,and other small rescues.This is breaking her
Heart....

If anyone can help.please mail me??  This is a desperate situation..

Also,please send all of your Positive energies & Prayers to one of the
worlds most wonderful,giving,BEST women i have ever had the pleasure to
have in my life;)
She survived cancer some 10 yrs ago but this time 'round...we need your
help~Love & Support....

God Bless;)
Love,
Tara