From:
Diane Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:34:52 EDT
The first thing I do when I buy replacement bottles for the kids is toss
the wires.  I use the small bungee cords found in the auto department as
substitutes and they work very well.  Also.  since they are tied to the
outside of the cage, the wee beasties can't get to them.

For anyone who could think their babies don't miss them (as If) just a
little note:

I returned from an 8 days hospital trip and even though arrangement was
made to have the fuzzies taken care of and let out while I was gone, all 7
of them acted so happy to see Mom back home that they performed an extra
special weasel dance for me and had me laughing again.  Even their playing
with me was more intense.

How could ya not love 'em.

DJ and the critters
Brat, Duncan, Sweetpea, Rusty, Angel, Tubby, and Woozle the Wonder Weasel