From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 01:48:41 EDT
Hello everyone!

This month I am featuring Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue, Inc. in PA.
Their contact information will be posted on my web site so that
you can learn about their shelter.  To access my site go to:
<http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser/html>

I have some of my new items finally updated on the site.  Some of the
photos are working; some are not.  So, if you would like to see a
particular item please contact me if it is down.  Thank you all for
hanging in there with me while I am trying to update everything on the
site.

Barbara Carlson, the Director of Hide-E-Hole, Inc. would like all you
ferret owners to know about their exciting photo contest!

(http://www.ferret-hide-e-hole.org/)

   ---PHOTO  CONTEST!!--------------
2007 Ferret Calendar Photo Contest!  Have your ferret's photo appear in
a 2007 Hide-E-Hole Ferret Rescue calendar and/or vote for your favorite
photo.  Work a ferret puzzle or test your ferret IQ while you're there.
FUN and for a worthy cause.

Click
<http://www.thedancingferret.com/calendarphotocontest/index.html>
for more information on entering and how to vote.

The new bracelet I introduced to you is generating a lot of interest.  I
enjoy making them so keep the orders coming.  They make great gifts for
all occasions or simply to say you care about someone.

The sale on the pre-made key chains will continue until July 9th as
promised.  They say "(heart) ferrets".  You may chose up to two color
pony beads and if you want a paw charm or no charm on your key chain.
Sale is 2 of these chains for $5.  The normal price is $5 each.  What a
deal!  And, again, the proceeds from the "sale" key chains are going to
help raise funds to bring a friend to visit me from out of state.  Please
note- ALL other items I make will continue to help the shelters as usual.

I wish everyone a happy and safe Fourth of July celebration!  Hope to
hear from you soon.

Hugs,
Terra

For great gift  ideas: