From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 17:20:27 EST
Gosh.  I really didn't mean to stir up anything when I started wishing that
my snow could go to those of you who enjoy it.  All I wanted to do was to
get it away from my house.  I'm sorry if some of you did not appreciate my
little gift.  BTW, just for the record, all I sent was the snow - not high
winds and ferret freezing temperatures.  You'll have to blame those on
someone else.

Maybe all us 'snow haters' should get together and form a "Snow Haters
Central" or something of the sort.  We can register the names of all the
folks and ferrets who really like the cold stuff and, when we get some, we
can box it up and send it to them.  It shouldn't cost us more than two or
three raisins a month for postage and administrative costs.

I suppose an alternative would be for all you other 'frosty feeted ferts'
out there to move down here to Georgia until the nasty stuff goes away.  I
bet I could get Paw Paw to open up the other drawers of his dresser for us
and we could have us a really warm ferret condo.  Boy, imagine all the fun
we could have whupping those cats into line!  Anyway, I sure could use the
company.  Paw Paw just ain't no fun anymore, since he caught that ol' flu
bug.

Hoping that everybody's feets and tummies stay warm tonight, I remain,

Tater

PS: Paw Paw and I are still trying to respond personally to everyone who has
sent us nice mail recently.  We are falling very badly behind in our
efforts.  It just keeps coming in.  Please know that we deeply appreciate
all of your kind thoughts and sentiments.  You folk out there are very
special to us.We have not forgotten about any of you.  We thank you for your
love and patience.

"You know, Tater, you little guys are really special.  You have the ability
to bring folks together and to inspire them to put away their petty
differences.  " Paw Paw, 1996.