From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 01:59:47 EDT
Petey TPO: Mommy what cha doin?
Robin:  Telling our friends about your TV show Petey.
Petey: Oh,  But Mommy don't they know about it yet??
Robin: Hush honey I am trying to tell em now.

Hi Everyone, We have a new star is our midst.  Last April Petey was asked
to be a part of a filming of a pilot of a new TV show called The Inn
Thing.  The premise is a comedy show with two girls hosting from a
different hotel each show.  And a lot of silliness in each show.  In this
particular show, Petey married one of the hosts.  then changed his mind
and bolted.  It was tons of fun, and showed ferrets in a positive manner.
This was an independent filming, and they are now trying to sell it to a
station.  Tonight they had a premiere at the Charlie Chaplain Theater at
the Raleigh Studios in Los Angeles.  Petey's Aunty Claudia and I went and
had a ball.  Hopefully it will be picked up and we can all see it on out
local channel.  I will let everyone know.

Petey: Mommy? Am I gonna be a star like Doodlebug?
Robin: Petey my love, you will always be a star to me!

Robin, Rosie, Petey TPO, and Tonks