Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:15:59 EST

Anonymous writes:
... my name is Jetzabel and Im new to the Ferret Mailing List and I
live in California. Unfortunetly Ferrets are illigal here but I just
resently got one and I was wondering if anyone out thr know about a
Vet around the Los Angeles or Orange county area so that I can take
my Ferret to I dont want her to be taken away

Go to the Ferrets Anonymous website ( http://www.ferretsanonymous.com )
and click on Vets list. It will give you a listing of Vets in your
area. Or if you would like email me and I can possibly give you more
information.

If you live in CA, may I suggest joining Ferrets Anonymous. It's the
best 12.00 you can spend on your ferret. Orange County has a very good
chapter.

Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.net