From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:11:09 -0500
It's Monday, I'm back to work from a nice relaxing vacation at home with
the ferry-farts.  I miss them!  I know they miss not being out as much too
(hopefully that includes me, the giver of treats).  Not to mention the nice
visit Harley and the Spice Girls and I had at Aunty Millie's.  I got to
meet Millie, her granddaughter Krista, and her crew of munchkins.  Still
hoping Ammonia will turn up!!  I fell in love with Dizzy, he was sleeping
in my kids cage, almost took him home with me :o)  It's funny how we live
about an hour apart, never knew each other existed until the FML and the
article in Modern Ferret.  We both belong to the Ferret Lovers Club of
Texas (small world).  Both of us are making sleep sacks and hammocks to
sell at the Ferret Olympics in October (more in common, but her's are
different than mine, thank goodness).  Thanks Millie for such a nice visit!
Ferret people are so special!!  (Did I use enough exclamation marks???????)

Bob, sorry to hear you lost Crystal and so soon after Apollo!  Maybe you
could use Ferret Withdrawal as one of your daffynitions with some sort of
scientific explanation, you have such a way with words!

Mary (Still wishing I was on vacation even if I was painting the outside
of the house in this heat!)
Harley (Wish you were home, Mom, I love waking up every couple of hours
and come out for treats and lovies)
Chico (I could have gone to visit and whipped all their buts!)
Sadie, Bootsie, Daisy (Part of the Spice Girls - When can we go visiting
again?)
Emily, Summer (The rest of the Spice Girls - When do we get to go visit?)
Fruity, Wheeler,  and Rowdy (The older ferry-farts - Thanks, but we'll
just stay at home and sleep, OK?)