From:
monnam12 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:22:29 -0600
Hi,
I need to tell someone.  My twin boys got me 2 new kits for my birthday and
Christmas.  Tonight they brought home a female we thought black eyed white
that is about 8 weeks old and turned out her eyes now look red which would
make her an albino right?  Also a female blaze I guess she has a small
stripe down her head she is about 6 weeks old, too tiny to be away from her
momma.  I'm glad she came home right away and did not have to stay at the
pet store.  Trixie the white one has been there since 11/22 and did not
know anything but an aquarium.  She spent 4 hours roaming our livingroom
until I rocked her to sleep, such a sweet beautiful girl.  I mentioned
before about her biting, well she doesn't she is a lover!

Thanks for listening,
Monna, Trixie and Lexie
Forever remembering Tazz, Squeeker and Razz.