From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:38:01 EST
To Dayna looking for a name for her new fuzzie friend:

How about Blink? In the blink of an eye, your whole life can change. ;)

From what I've learned from ferrets in the time I've been blessed enough to
share with them, I think ferrets are the eternal optimists.  Every cardboard
box may hold treasures to be found.  Every tunnel or tube may lead to a
fabulous land that needs exploring.  Every half-filled (and soon to be
emptied) glass must hold some exotic nectar at the bottom of it.

I think that ferrets accept change better then we humans do because they
have a much more positive outlook on life then we do.  They look for the
good rather then the bad.  This makes change an exciting adventure for them
rather then the terrifying experience it is for some humans.

-kim, squirt (it's good to be the king!), pippi (socks! I need me some
 socks!), atlas (the ferret of brawn), and 'Jinx (just a little nipper!)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.