From:
Di Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:54:20 -0700
For years now I have searched for a store that would make a decent
series of ferret hammocks and such at a reasonable price as well as good
workmanship.  It is truly frustrating paying top dollar for an item to
have it delivered to you like a 10 year old made it.  Sometimes I think
a 10 year old would have done a better job, actually.  I have run across
a woman who is superior in all categories and in me she has a lifetime
customer.  Her name is Fran Brown and she is well worth checking out.
She is active in donating a portion of what she makes off of her products
for ADV research also.  Her love for ferrets and her workmanship and
caring manner are truly unsurpassed.  So if you are looking for decent
ferret hammies and such look no further then to Fran.  You will not be
disappointed.

http://www.ferretsarelove.com/

Diane
http://www.geocities.com/alpha_ferret/gallery.html