Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:17:40 EDT
Thanks to the "several callers" contacting the SPCA of Wake County
(Raleigh, NC area) about adopting the stray ferret.  Apologizes are in
order - It seems I had a temporary memory lapse and forgot that the SPCA
will *only* adopt out to me as their registered ferret rescue person, in
connection with Diane Campbell's Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven.

Mike & Leslie met me at the SPCA this afternoon (Weds) to take home to
their other two ferrets a *handsome* chocolate young male!

For those of you still wanting to adopt a ferret or two, please contact
Diane Campbell (704-872-9538 or www.ferretguardian.org) or Tequita
Williamson (pls post) regarding available adoptees.

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers, NC
www.trifl.org