From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 12:47:42 -0400
>OK, Portland? I don't know what Portland is...maybe it's the place
>that my mom is going in June. Mom said she is bringing me back
>something really special from Brenda Johnson...I hope it's the wood
>painting that I saw on the internet!!! Yes, when I am not out
>shopping, I am on the internet shopping...what would you expect?
>Anyway, mom is a super nervous flier when she travels...I think that
>I would just complicate things if I was tagging along. I wish I could
>come though, it would be such an honor to be married there.

Dear Miss Isabell, Head pooper scooper here from the Ferret Farm. I
read on the FML that you are expecting a gift from your mom when she
comes back from Portland Oregon. Yes, your mom did discuss with me
your item of choice. I am looking forward to meeting your mom. I will
be hand delivering your gift to your mom when we get to Oregon. Miss
Possum would like to go too but as you stated it would not be
particularly smooth travel for you and Possum, so staying home is wise.

Shelter Mum Brenda

International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>